Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Simon, Theodore, and ALVIN!

When I first received the Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper and the Merry Crittermas Stamp Set, I knew right away the item I would create.  I thought of the Chipmunks Christmas Album from way back (I have the cassette - that's how far back)!

I can hear Dave calling the #1 Chipmunk's name,
"A L V I N"!  Can't you hear it too? 
 
The three are in their living room decorating the Christmas tree.  I drew and inked in the wood floor, walls, and base boards.  I used the heat embossing technique on the three chipmunks and their tree. I had FUN creating this card!

Now for the important stuff - supplies used:

STAMP SET:  Merry Crittermas
PAPER:  Candy Cane Christmas DSP and Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, and Whisper White Cardstock
INK:  (Classic Stampin' Pads and Markers)
Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Creamy Caramel (retired), Real Red, and Frost White and Champagne Mist All-Purpose Ink
ACCESSORIES:  Glimmer Subtles Brads, Clear Trim Tinsel, and Blushing Bride Ribbon Stitched Poly 
ENJOY!

God Bless!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen


No comments: