Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

ARE YOU BUSINESS-MINDED?

ARE YOU TIRED OF DOING EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS, ONLY TO GET NOTHING IN RETURN?

ARE YOU DOING EVERYTHING TO BRING HOME EXTRA CASH, ONLY TO BE BROKE?

Would You Love to Love Your Job?

THE ANSWER TO YOUR DIFFICULTIES MAY BE JUST A CLICK AWAY!

Dear Business-Minded Individual:

You've heard it over and over again...

Work at home!  Make thousands of dollars a month!  Set your own hours and workdays!  Be your own boss!  Go to work in your PJ's!  Determine your own pay! Enjoy significant benefits not offered elsewhere!

Well, in this case, it's true.  You can do all of these things and more, if you'd start your own direct-selling business with Stampin' Up!, AND it's a guarantee that you'll love your job! 

Stampin’ Up! is a direct-selling company that offers rubber stamps and paper crafting products through a network of independent contractors, called DEMONSTRATORS. In the last 19 years, Stampin’ Up! has become one of the top companies in the paper-crafting industry, developing a reputation for quality products, innovative techniques, and unparalleled support for its demonstrators.  

ACT NOW!

AND YOU'LL ENJOY AN EXTRA BONUS... A TOTE-ALLY AWESOME CRAFT TOTE!


The Sample Starter Kit Contents are Pictured in this Tote.

Time is running out!
Through October 18, or while supplies last, you can start your own direct-selling business with Stampin' Up and receive the above craft tote free; a $39.95 value!

All you need to do, is click HERE, and then click on


You'll be on your way to building your own business for which  you, no one else, will determine its course.

Concerned about living in another state or country?
Don't be!  If you have skyping capabilities, everything is possible!

My password is:  guneauxdesigns

When you sign up, I have another bonus for you!  Call me!

I pledge to you that I will be your coach, mentor, and "go-to" person.  I will  be involved actively to help you grow your own business.  Throughout my previous career, I was known as, and received many monetary awards for being, a very customer-service oriented person.  My customers knew I would always go the extra mile to help them.  I pledge this same type of service to YOU!

If you need assistance in signing up, please do not hestitate to call me on 941-224-6030, or email me at beverlypolen@guneauxdesigns.com .
I hope to hear from you soon!
God Bless!
 Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Parrish, FL

No comments: