Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

EASTER BLOSSOMS

Workshop hostesses are very special people to me, and I greatly appreciate them.  I wanted to let my last workshop hostess know how much I appreciate her preparation efforts; therefore, I created this card for her.

The technique used on the Black Card Stock is called "black magic, with a twist" (couldn't there be a better name?). I had not used this technique before but plan to use it again.  The card stock was cut using the Oval Scallop Frame Bigz Die.

The card features Stampin' Up! Easter Blossoms Stamp Set in the 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog.  I stamped the blossoms onto the card stock with Whisper White Craft Ink.  After allowing the ink to dry, I used the Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils to color the blossoms.  The blossoms are matted with a Petals-A-Plenty embossed piece of Pixie Pink Card Stock (retired).  The Wild Wasabi Card Stock is also enbossed with the same Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

The card front is embellished with the wonderful Subtles Glimmer Brads.  If you haven't purchased any of the Glimmer Brads, you should.  You won't regret having such beautiful embellishments. 

Interesting in purchasing these products?  Click on the product names to be taken directly to the product.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DEVINE PROVIDENCE!

No comments: