Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Stampin Up Products - 15% Discount from Guneaux Designs


If you've not purchased all the Stampin Up products that you wanted during Sale-a-bration, I want to help you.  Beginning on Monday, March 14th and ending on Friday, March 18th, you will receive 15% off (excludes tax and shipping) of any purchase of Stampin Up Products from Guneaux Designs.  

Now is the time to purchase those big ticket items that you have been wanting, such as the Stampin Up Big Shot, My Digital Studio, or other top-dollar items!  Or you can purchase Stampin Up Products of any price and stock up on Stampin Up goodies.

You will need to email me your order so I can get the 15% off for you.  Email your order to BeverlyPolen@GuneauxDesigns.com.  I will send you the total of your order and an invoice for payment via PayPal (you are not required to have a PayPal account).  As soon as I receive payment, I will submit the order.

Again, you must send your order directly to me via email.  You cannot get the discount by going directly to my Stampin Up website or anyone else's as this discount is ONLY from Guneaux Designs.

Come back Monday and start shopping!!

Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin Up Demonstrator in Florida

Questions?  Call me at 941-531-4513

FIRM RELIANCE ON DEVINE PROVIDENCE!

No comments: