Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Stampin' Up! Greeting Card - Peace Within

For a while now I have wanted to make a Stampin' Up! greeting card using the Stampin' Up! Peace Within stamp set.  I finally found the time to create one.  I hope you enjoy it. 

For the background of the card, I used a Brayer to create the field, sky, and sun.  The background is perfect for the peaceful cat and his favorite chair.


The card stock and designer series paper used for the greeting card are the Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze, Regals Collection DSP, and Pawsititively Prints II DSP.   The photo corners were created with the new Stampin Up Postage Stamp Punch.  Enjoy!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! This project is breathtaking! Absolutely Gorgeous!

I have also added myself as a follower of your site. I would appreciate it if you were to do the same for me. :) www.CardsByShawnie.com.
Have a great day!
~Shawnie

Created By You said...

Wow Beverly, what a beautiful card! I have looked at this stamp set several times, but put it on a back burner... I may just have to get that one!
Hugs,
Sharon F.