Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stampin' Up! Greeting Card - Paisley Petals - For You

Loving the Stampin' Up! Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP) as I do, I was excited to receive my Stampin' Up! Paisley Petals Stamp Set so I could make a greeting card that features one of the stamps.  This card spotlights the largest stamp of the set, and I used colored pencils and Stampin' Markers to color the image.  The colors I used are different from the ones in the DSP.  I used two of the new In-Color Inks and Cardstock, the Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade, in addition to the beautiful Cherry Cobbler Ink and Cardstock.  You will also see Pink Pirouette in the colored image.


The "for you" sentiment is from the Clearly for You Stamp Set, and it is on two different labels.  The top label is from the Matchbox Bigz Die, and the bottom label is from the Sizzlits Lots of Tags Die .  The labels sit upon Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon to which I adhered Olive Stampin' Glitter, Fine Supernova.  The bottom of the card features the new Wisteria Wonder Printed Designer In Color Brads

Purchase the Stampin' Up! products used in this project by clicking on the links above.  You will be taken directly to the products at my Stampin' Up! on-line store.  Enjoy!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL


FIRM RELIANCE ON DIVINE PROVIDENCE!

HAVE GREAT FUN MAKING STAMPIN' UP! GREETING CARDS!

No comments: