Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stampin' Up! Get Well Greeting Card

Hello, friends, and thanks for stopping by!  I hope you're having a good day.  My card share discussion will be brief today as I am (and have been) dealing with a sinus infection.  If you've had one, you know they can make you feel like you have the flu.  Regardless, my card share is a Stampin' Up! Get Well Greeting Card (isn't this quite appropriate with the way I'm feeling (lol).  No, the card is not for myself. 

As life would have it, there are times when we need a Stampin' Up! Get Well card for a special friend, loved one, or an acquaintance.  This Stampin' Up "Get Well" card will fit that need.

The Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper (DSP) is so bright and colorful, and it's a great DSP to develop a get well card!  The colors will certainly lift one's spirits.  And the apples; aren't they so cute and so perfect for this card?  "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" (lol).  The apples are from the same DSP. 

Because I believe that this card is easy to duplicate, I will share only the supplies:   


You can purchase the products used for this project by clicking on the links above.  You'll be taken to my on-line store.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL


No comments: