Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stampin' Up! Greeting Card - Christmas Lodge

Today's post is my first Stampin' Up! Christmas Card for this year.   It features the Stampin' Up! Christmas Lodge Stamp Brush Set, Digital Download for My Digital Studio (MDS).  I wanted a bigger lodge than the physical stamp image would provide, so once again, MDS to the rescue!  I enlarged the lodge, changed its color to Garden Green, and printed it onto Whisper White CardstockThe lodge was embellished with Dazzling Details, Mica Flakes, and Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.  It is matted with Green Garden and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.
I included on two corners the lovely Holly and Berries from the Stampin' Up! Winter Wishes Stitched Felt collection.  Aren't they cute?  I love it when Stampin' Up! comes out with felt embellishments!

The "Merry Christmas" greeting is also from the Christmas Lodge Stamp Brush Set Digital Download.  I resized it as well, changed the color to Marina Mist, and matted it with Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.  It is embellished with Real Red Glimmer Brads.

The first layer of the card is a design from the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, which I think has lovely designs for Christmas projects.

I hope if you have doubts regarding purchasing My Digital Studio, that you can see from this and yesterday's posts that it is worthwhile and provides much flexibility in crafting.

Tell me what you would do to improve this card?  All comments are welcome!  If you prefer to comment off-line, email me.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida
Firm Reliance on Divine Providence!

ENJOY MAKING STAMPIN' UP! PAPER CRAFTS! 

No comments: