Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stampin' Up! Greeting Card - Grateful for You - Spice Cake

This Stampin' Up! greeting card is dedicated to my friends and family.  I am very grateful for each and everyone of you!

This card features the Stampin' Up! Day of Gratitude stamp set and Spice Cake Designer Series Paper (DSP).  The DSP is so beautiful with many fall colors, and just the name of it, Spice Cake, makes me think, "Yummy"! 

I made the card base from Whisper White cardstock, which I scored in the form of an "X" with the Stampin' Up! Simply Scoring Tool.  I then cut a piece of the DSP in the form of an "X" and adhered the pieces onto the card front with two front sides and two back sides of the DSP showing. 

The card's center piece is made of Pool Party cardstock, the medallion stamp from the Day of Gratitude stamp set, a More Mustard Spice Cake Designer Button, and an Antique Brad.  I made the "Grateful For You!" greeting with My Digital Studio.  I used More Mustard, Pool Party, and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Markers (which you can buy individually) to color the medallion. 

Buy the products used for this card by clicking on the links above or by clicking here!

Please like my Facebook Business Page; I share other information there! 
God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL

No comments: