Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Stampin' Up! Christmas Card 2011




I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  My Stampin' Up! Christmas card today is the result of an experiment.  I decided to see if I could emboss with two different embossing powders on the same piece of card stock.  It worked!!  I've learned that embossing powders will not cross contaminate. 

The top left side and the bottom right side of the card is embossed with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.  The top right side and the bottom left side is embossed with Wild Wasabi embossing powder. 

I also used a permanent marker to color the pearls on the leaves.  It worked perfectly!






This picture if of the card's inside.  I hope you enjoy the card. 

Don't forget about the ongoing Stampin' Up! Extravaganza.  It runs through this Wednesday!


God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL

No comments: