Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stampin' Up! Pine Cone Christmas Ornament

I recall being on vacation in South Carolina around 2001 and seeing some very LARGE pine cones.  I had never seen such large cones before.  I bagged up a bunch and took them home (Northern Virginia) to decorate for Christmas. 
















(CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE:   STAMPINGWITHGUNEAUXDESIGNS.COM)

This Stampin' Up! Christmas Pine Cone Ornament reminds me of those pine cones.  It is my significant Stampin' Up! 3-D item for Christmas 2011.  It is 7" in length and 4-1/2" in width.  I am so pleased with the way it turned out.  

Once again, I used the Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), my favorite Stampin' Up! DSP for the holidays.
It took hours for me to make the pine cone, and it required MANY 1" x 2" pieces of the DSP and MANY straight pens.  But it is so worth it!
I used the Stampin' Up! Red Glimmer Paper for three rows around the cone, and for the poinsettia that rests on top of the cone.

Tell me what you think about the cone.  If you're interested in a tutorial, let me know.  Enjoy!

Purchase your Stampin' Up! products HERE.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL 

FIRM RELIANCE ON DIVINE PROVIDENCE!

No comments: