Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sweet Cake and Sweet Shop - Happy Birthday

Yum! I wish you could smell the cupcake icing on my Happy Birthday Stampin' Up! Greeting Card.  Yes, that's right, smell!  The cupcake icing is embossed with the new Vanilla Scented Stampin' Embossing Powder, and it really smells like vanilla.  There are two other scents of the new embossing powder, the Melon and Cherry.  I am so pleased with Stampin' Up!'s new Occasions Mini Catalog and its products!

This Happy Birthday card showcases the new Sweet Cake Stamp Set and Sweet Shop Designer Series Specialty Paper.  Both the cupcake image and sentiment are stamps in the Sweet Cake Stamp Set

I used the In Color Lucky Limeade Cardstock on the upper half of the card, and the Island Indigo Cardstock for the card base.  The bottom half of the card is from one of the designs in the Sweet Shop Designer Series Specialty Paper.  And the ribbon across the middle of the card is the Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon.  Other Stampin' Up! products used are the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details and the White Dazzling Details.

If you are a regular visitor, you know to click on the product links above to buy them.  If not, simply click on the product links and you'll be taken directly to Guneaux Designs on-line store to order products.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida


Buy Stampin' Up! Products Here!

2 comments:

Angel Hawks said...

You did a great job! I really love the matching "rays" of cardstock! So cute!

Angel Hawks
www.MakeSomethingCute.com

Nancy Dawson said...

Your card is stunning and the more I see this set the more I may have to get it! I knew I should not have looked! LOL TFS