Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Top 10 Posts for 2011

As so many of us do at the beginning of a New Year, let's look back at my top 10 posts for 2011!

1.  What do you think is my most-visited post for 2011?  Does "Key to my Valentine Box and Matching Card" ring a bell?  If it does, then you are right.  This post had the most visits throughout the whole year of 2011!  Let's look back at the post HERE!

2.  Don't you love the Stampin' Up! Blossom Petals Builder Punch?  Apparently a lot of stampers do, as my second most visited post is one featuring the punch.  Let's look back at that post HERE!

3.  I am amazed at how many hits I got from August to December 2011 on this paper quilling post.  The paper quilling post is the third most visited post.  You can see it HERE!

4.  One of my favorite Stampin' Up! papers is the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP).  My fourth most visited post is a purse I made using this DSP.  Here's the purse!  Now my favorite purse that I made with the Paisley Petals DSP is this purse, and it's the one I received the most questions about.

5.  Would you believe that the fifth most visited post is another purse that I made with the Paisley Petals DSP?  HERE it is!

6.  My sixth most visited post features the Stampin' Up! Petal Cone Bigz Die, one of my favorites!  Although I have many posts featuring this Die, HERE it is the most popular!

7.  Considering the die, were you surprised with #6?  To move on, the seventh most visited post in 2011 is one featuring the new Stampin' Up! Large Paper Doiley Sizzlit Die.  This post is a very recent post, and HERE it is!

 8.  Oh, jeez, here comes that Stampin' Up! Paisley Petals DSP again, and it's another purse!  I truly love this paper!  HERE is the eighth most visited post in 2011.

9.  The ninth most visited post for 2011 features that lovely Mocha Morning Designer Series PaperHERE it is!

10.  Lastly, the tenth most visited post for 2011 showcases the art of Zentangle.  HERE it is!

NOTE:  My most popular post since I set up my blog on August 8, 2010 features my favorite punch, the Stampin' Up! Owl Punch!  HERE he is!

I hope you've had as much fun in viewing my Top Ten Posts in 2011 as I did "looking back"!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida


No comments: