Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FREE Trial of Stampin' Up!'s "My Digital Studio"


Wouldn't you enjoy trying Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio for FREE?  

If you said, "Yes", this is an opportunity that you just cannot pass up!  Starting TODAY, February 1, Stampin' Up! is offering a 30-day My Digital Studio Express trial version of the software.  This offer expires on Thursday, March 1.  

If you are asking, "What is My Digital Studio", it is a computer software program by which you can develop and print digital cards, tags, scrapbooks, journals, calendars, and more.  You can actually embed videos that you can email to your friends and family.  Actually, you can produce most paper crafts that you do by hand.  

Go to http://www.mydigitalstudio.net to check it out and take time to view the many samples and videos that users have posted.  You'll be impressed! 

What do you get with the FREE trial?  You'll get:
  • Full access to the software at NO COST.
  • Full design functionality.
  •  Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express (click to see the items).
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
  • Access to our professional print services.
It's simple; add the free My Digital Studio Express trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager.  If you need assistance, call me and we'll do this together (phone number listed in banner).
I own and use on a regular basis My Digital Studio (MDS).  I am very impressed with the software.  You can see some of my productions by clicking on "My Digital Studio" in the left column under Labels.
Take time to download the software today so you have ample time to try it out for FREE!