Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rue Des Fleurs, Twitterpated DSP, and Labels Collection Framelits

Hello, my friends, and thanks for stopping by to see my Stampin' Up! Rue Des Fleurs greeting card, "Thanks for Your Support"!  This card is dedicated to two of my sisters, Bonnie and Bonita, for all the support they have given me over the last year.  I love my sisters very much, and just don't know what I would do without them!

The beautiful Stampin' Up! Twitterpated Designer Series Paper forms the frame around the corset and sentiment stamp images from the Rue Des Fleurs Stamp SetI love the flowers sitting inside the corset!  The frame, which is dimensional, was created with the new Stampin' Up! Labels Collection Framelits, and the picture below gives a closeup of the frame. (Click on the pictures to enlarge them.)


You can buy these Stampin' Up! supplies by placing your cursor over the links above.  You will be taken directly to the product at my On-Line Store.

Have you liked my Facebook Page yet?  If not, click HERE to LIKE my page, and I'll return the favor!

By the way, what is the technical name for Leap Year?

No comments: