Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stampin' Up! Retiring Accessories and Definitely Decorative Items


The lists of retiring Stampin' Up! accessories and Definitely Decorative Items have been released. 

THESE LISTS EXPIRE ON MAY 31

Unlike the list of retiring Stampin' Up! stamp sets, these items are only available while supplies last - they will not be restocked.

This means you need to quickly buy the items you want.  Hurry, as the products could be here today, and gone tomorrow.  Don't wait!

If you've not ordered from me before, go to my ON-LINE STORE, click on "SHOP NOW", click on "CREATE ACCOUNT" (upper-left corner), set up your account, and place your order. 

If you would prefer that I place your order, send it to me via email - beverlypolen@guneauxdesigns.com - and I'll place your order right away after receipt of your information (accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express).

God's Blessings!

No comments: