Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stampin' Up! Summer Smooches and My Digital Studio

Spring is here; however, with the warm weather we're experiencing in Florida, it feels more like Summer.  Living in Florida allows me to enjoy lots of sunshine, which makes me very happy!

Speaking of sunshine and summer, I'm sharing a cute card that I made with the Summer Smooches Digital Kit for Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio crafting software.   



The card base is digital Riding Hood Red Cardscock that is embellished with digital Daffodil Delight Cardstock and Summer Smooches Digital DSP.  The sentiment, delightful rays, is also from the Summer Smooches Digital Kit.

If you do not have Stampin' Up!'s digital software, My Digital Studio (MDS), Stampin' Up! offers you a bargain!  You can try My Digital Studio Express for free on a 30-day trial.  Do you know of another crafting company that would allow you to try its crafting software for 30 days FREE? 

Try My Digital Studio Express!  There is nothing for you to lose!  Just click the link above and you'll be taken directly to my on-line store.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: