Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Card Featuring Guneaux Designs' Polished Sliced Rock Technique

Last week I posted a video featuring another version of my new technique called Sliced Rock.  The version in that video is called "Polished Sliced Rock Technique".  The video is posted HERE for you to refer to for the supplies used for the technique and the card below. 

I think this card is beautiful!  Additionally, the card's fold is different from any I've seen.  Note the ribbon that ties the card shut.  The ribbon is the new Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, and it is great to work with!

This is a closeup of the card's element that I created with my new technique.

This is the first portion of the card's inside:



This is the second portion of the card's inside:


So....are you interested in learning how to make this card?  Convey your interest in the comments section, and I'll post complete details.



God's Blessings!


Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen

No comments: