Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

RIBBON WEAVING

It feels good to be back home with my SU products!  I've been gone for several weeks, and couldn't wait to get back to crafting. Today, I sat down at my craft table, knowing that I wanted to develop something with ribbon. What would that be?  I didn't know at first.  But as creativity goes, one must go with the flow.  So I did, and here is my finished product...a "ribbon weaved" card. Hope you like it! Feel free to share your comments.
FRONT VIEW
CLOSE UP OF SIDE VIEW

CLOSE UP OF THE CENTER FLOWER WITH QUILLED LEAVES

Paper:
Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, and Old Olive
Accessories:
Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, and Gold Elastic Cord; Island Floral Bigz Die; Gold Eyelets; Perfect Plum Designer Button; and Scallop Square Punches.
ENJOY...I SURE DID!

GOD BLESS!  GUNEAUX DESIGNS BY BEVERLY POLEN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is just beautiful. TFS
Kathy