Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BIRTHDAY CARD IDEA


Looking for a Birthday Card idea?  This Birthday Card is one you can make for a special female.  This Stampin Up card is one I made for my daughter's birthday.  It features the Stampin Up colors, Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzleberry, which go together beautifully. 

I used the Stampin Up Designer Series Paper (DSP), Springtime Vintage, for the primary layer of the card.  I love this DSP, and will be sad when it goes away at the end of the month (crossing my fingers that it will be a carryover).  I turned up the lower-right side of the DSP to display both sides as they are equally beautiful.  Purchase Springtime Vintage before March 31!

This Birthday Card features four Stampin Up stamp sets:  Fifth Avenue FloralYou're a Gem, Clearly for You, and Curly Cute.  I used the water coloring technique on the Rich Razzleberry flower from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set.  The Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron Classic Stampin' Inks were used for the center of the flower.  I really like how it turned out.  

Other Stampin Up products used for this greeting card are:

Curly Label Punch, Trinket Crowns, Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon, and Linen Thread.

As usual, buy the Stampin Up products by placing your cursor over the blue links.  You'll be taken directly to the product.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin Up Demonstrator in Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DEVINE PROVIDENCE!

Hope you like this birthday card idea!

2 comments:

Mary Davidson said...

WOW! This is absolutely stunning, Beverly!! I need to try that color combo! TFS!

Carol said...

Fabulous card - yummy colors!