Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

PETAL CONE #3 - NAME TAG

Hope everyone had a blessed weekend!  Gee, the weather in Central Florida is a little rough today.  The folks north of me had small hail earlier today....IN FLORIDA!!  The wind was strong enough that it blew down one of my downspouts!

Now, to the fun stuff!!  Yesterday I had a private workshop in my home for previous hostesses and special friends.  WE HAD A BLAST! 

For each guest, I made a name tag using the Stampin' Up! Bigz Die, Petal Cone, which I dry embossed with the Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots Empossing Folder.  I used Real Red card stock to create the name tag and the new Stampin' Up! Fun Flowers Bigz Die and the Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper to create the flowers on the front of the the tags.  The "banner" from the Petal Cone Bigz Die was perfect to place the name of each each guest.  I adhered it to the back of the name tag; therefore, each guest got to enjoy the floral front of the tag while the others could see her name. 

I am so in love with the Petal Cone Die!!  I promise you will have fun with it when you purchase it!  Enjoy!!




This picture is of us having fun (I'm not in it as I was behind the camera).


Those guests who didn't show up missed out on a lot of FREE goodies!


COME BACK TOMORROW TO SEE WHAT I FEATURE!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator in Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DEVINE PROVIDENCE!

No comments: