Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

PETAL CONE BIGZ DIE

 Thank you for stopping by today!  My share today is one of my creations using the new Stampin' Up! Petal Cone Bigz Die from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  This die is one to buy.  You can create more than a cone with it, and tomorrow I will share other creations made with the cone.

 The petal cone is embellished with two of the beautiful Stampin' Up! Embossing Folders, Elegant Bouquet and Perfect Polka Dots.  The new Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, Love Impressions, was used to make the paper "LOVE" heart and two of the cone's petals.  The charming pink button and the red one below is from the Big Designer Buttons, Candy Cane, which became unavailable on January 3th when the Holiday Mini Catalog expired.  As is with the red button, the pink button is threaded with the retired Stampin' Up! Silver Elastic Cord.  The handle of the cone is the Stampin' Up!'s Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.



This side of the cone shows the "friend" stamp from the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and the big beautiful red button.  
The same red ribbon was used on this side of the cone and threaded through an old pink heart brad that I dug out of my collection.  This side shows more clearly the embossing with the Elegant Bouquet Textured Folder.

Inside the cone is lace tulle and it is filled with yummy heart shaped chocolate.
Please enjoy and email me with any questions.  Come back tomorrow to see my next creation with the Petal Cone!  Comments are appreciated as they let me know what you enjoy on my site and gives me information on what you would like in future postings.

Lastly, any item highlighted like this will take you directly to my Guneaux Designs store where you can enjoy shopping!  Therefore, place your cursor over the highlighted words, click, and shop!  I challenge you to be the first one to shop at my store within the next 24 hours!  An award awaits you!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DEVINE PROVIDENCE!

No comments: