Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Do You Remember the Stampin' Up! Strength and Hope Campaign?

Recall from May 1 to August 31, 2011, Stampin' Up! held a campaign to partner with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) to raise funds for research.  Stampin' Up!'s campaign was started through the introduction of the Strength and Hope stamp set.  During this campaign, Stampin' Up! contributed $2.00 to the BCRF for EACH stamp set sold!  

I am so happy to share with you that Stampin' Up! contributed $60,000 to BCRF!  I am so proud of each and every one of you who purchased this stamp set and helped in the efforts to stamp out breast cancer.  

As you know, this is a subject very close to my heart, and if I could, I would give all of you a BIG HUG!  Again, THANK YOU!


God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen

No comments: