Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Scrapbook Pages - My Digital Studio

Happy Monday!  Today I am sharing with you my two 12" x 12" scrapbook pages that I made with the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio.  These pages are Christmas related, and I had so much fun designing them.  I couldn't stop adding elements to the pages, especially the Christmas tree.



Can you see all the punches, stamp sets, and embellishments that I added to the tree?  That's what is so great about My Digital Studio; you can use its contents for unintended purposes.  Wow, does it ever make creating scrapbook pages faster! 

The primary element for these pages is the background paper.  It is from the Letters to Santa digital download, which is only $4.95!  You cannot beat that price for 12 different Designer Series Paper patterns!

Did you notice the black cat sitting under the Christmas Tree?  The cat represents my son-in-law's black cat named Bottecelli.  I love this cat!  He is so lovely and wants to be held and loved on all the time.  I've never seen a cat like him.   

I hope you enjoy these pages as much as I enjoyed designing them.  Have a great Monday!

To purchase products used in this project, click on the links above or HERE.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL

No comments: