Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Zentangle - Maple Leaf

I think the fall time of the year is so beautiful, and I don't get to experience the beautiful transformation of trees while living in Florida.  To create my own feel of the fall, I made a leaf in Zentangle® patterns and created this greeting card with the leaf.   (CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE:  STAMPINGWITHGUNEAUXDESIGNS.COM)

I used eight different, official Zentangle® patterns on the leaf.  The fun of zentangling is that you can create your own patterns if desired; however, I choose official  patterns.

For some history about Zentangle®, it is a new form of art created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts.  Because I am not a Certified Zentangle® Teacher, I prefer not to attempt to teach how to zentangle.  However, you can learn more about this new art on Maria and Rick's website, http://www.zentangle.com

As for the Stampin' Up! products used for the card, they are: 

 
To purchase Stampin' Up! products, click here or on the links above.   Hope you enjoy the card!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen

No comments: