Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stampin' Up! Tea Shoppe and Sale-A-Bration Everyday Enchantment DSP

I invite you to join me for a cup of tea today!  You will be served your tea in a cup that is as beautiful as the cup on my card share today, which showcases the Occasions Mini Tea Shoppe Stamp Set and the Sale-A-Bration Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (DSP) (126154).


I love my tea cup and this card.  The sentiment, label, and cup are from the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set.  I enhanced the tea cup with markers and embossing powder and added Basic Rhinestones to the center of the three open flowers.

The cup's saucer was made with an oval cutout from the Ovals Original Die.  I used one of the cutout dollies from the Flirtatious DSP to trace over with Calypso Coral Ink to add a design onto the saucer.  To add dimension, I attached the cup and saucer to the card with Stampin' Up! Dimensions.

I want to give you a closeup of the tea cup for a better view.  You can click on the picture to view it enlarged.



So, are you joining me for tea?  Or better yet, buy Stampin' Up! products here.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida

                                                             

No comments: