Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mouthwatering Stamp Set, and Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper

Sweet cherries, especially Bing Cherries, surely make my mouth water; how about you?  And as I've said before, the "dressed up" stamp images form the Mouthwatering Stamp Set really make my mouth water.  They are so adorable!  

Today's share is a card featuring the Mouthwatering Stamp Set's cherries stamp image, and I think the card is so bright and cheeryful; oops, I mean cheerful.  This card is a perfect card for my grandchildren as they love fruit and they certainly are so very sweet!

The card base is Soft Suede Cardstock that is covered with Riding Hood Red Cardstock.  The top layer is the cupcake design from the Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper (DSP).  The mats behind the cherry image were made with the Stampin' Up! Labels Collection FramelitsThe second label is covered with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, as is the flipped-up piece of the DSP at the bottom right.  The "So Sweet" sentiment is from the Sweet Cake Stamp Set.

Closeups of the card's elements are below.  Click on the pictures to enlarge them.









Buy the Stampin' Up! products featured in this post by clicking on the product links!

If you enjoy my artwork, LIKE my Facebook page!

No comments: