Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Paper Quilling, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper

I love butterflies!  I get so excited when I see them around my flowers in my gardens.  Thinking of butterflies generated this card that features paper quilled butterflies and the Sale-A-Bration Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (DSP) (126154) that you get free with a $50 order!


The Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die was used for the Calypso Carol scallop squares, and the 1-3/8" Square Punch for the Pool Party squares.  The ribbon and brads from the  Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack were placed 3/4" from the top and bottom, and all four corners, respectively.

What do you think about the paper quilled butterflies?

Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you can get the Everyday Enchantment DSP or the Ribbon and Brad Pack FREE with a $50 order (excluding shipping and taxes.)  Check it out HERE!


No comments: