Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Stampin' Up! Hearts Collection Framelits

Haven't you loved using the Stampin' Up! Hearts Collection Framelits?  I have thoroughly enjoyed them and am happy to have them as one of my many tools. 

Have you enjoyed making your Valentine Cards this season?  What is your favorite one that you created?  What is your favorite one of mine?  I've enjoyed making my cards and I believe today's share is my favorite.  It is my last Valentine Card share for this season.  I hope you enjoy it!

(You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.)

The shimmery shininess of the beautiful Red Glimmer Paper graces the card as its first layer.  The card's outer edge supports the lovely Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon that I folded and glued into a ruffle pattern.  The Whisper White cardstock glistens with the Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz, and the elegant Basic Pearls adds a touch of class to the card.


This following picture is a closeup that provides you with a better view of the layers I created with the Framelits.



The card's inside is enhanced with a Whisper White scalloped heart made with the largest of the Heart Framelits. 



I sure would enjoy knowing if my Valentine Cards have inspired you in any way this season!

Click HERE to enjoy shopping 24/7!



No comments: