Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day - Build-A-Bear Leprechaun

Today is TGIF Day!!!  I hope you have some wonderful plans to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this weekend.  Here's a card I made for this holiday.  By the way, what is thought to be the color that was originally associated with St. Patrick's Day?  It wasn't green!


Isn't my bear a cutie?  Got to love the Stampin' Up! Build-A-Bear Product Suite, from which I used to create my bear-leprechaun.  Do you like his hat?  Guess which Stampin' Up! Punch I used to create it.  If you guessed the Stampin' Up! Round Tab Punch, you are correct.  I'm sure you can tell which punch I used to create his beard, but just in case you can't, I'll share that it is the Stampin' Up! 1-3/4" Scallop Circle PunchDo you like the shamrock on his pant leg?  The wonderful Fashionable Hearts Embosslit that is in the Occasions Mini catalog, page 35, was used to make it.  Don't you like the gold buckles, the one on his hat and one on his belt?  The Stampin' Up! Gold Lamé Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink really makes them pop!  Lastly, the "Got Green" shamrock stamp image on the card's first layer is from the Got Treats Stamp Set.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it.  Have a wonderful weekend!

May the roof above us never fall in, and may we friends beneath it never fall out!
Purchase Stampin' Up! Products here.




  

No comments: