Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bordering On Romance and Twitterpated DSP

If I could choose a stamp set in the current Occasions Mini Catalog that Stampin' Up! would bring back in the upcoming 2012-2013 Catalog, it would be the Bordering On Romance Stamp Set.  If I could choose a Designer Series Paper (DSP), it would be the Twitterpated DSP.  If they are not featured in the upcoming catalog in June, we are saying good-bye to both on April 30 when the Mini Catalog expires.  

I made this card using the stamp set and DSP, and I really like the way it turned out.  Layers on a card really make it pop.  This card has several layers made with the DSP and Riding Hood Red and Whisper White Cardstock. 

Note the Riding Hood Red ribbon.  I used the Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Riding Hood Red Reinker, and water to create the ribbon color.  If you don't have the right color of ribbon for a project, the whisper white organza ribbon is great to use with a reinker to create the color you desire.  

Enjoy!

Buy these products at my on-line store.

No comments: