Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stampin' Up! MDS 2!




WOW!   What will Stampin' Up! do next in support of its customers?  Well, today Stampin' Up! announced a new version of My Digital Studio, MDS 2, AND you can get the new Stampin' Up! MDS 2 as a FREE upgrade when it is launched sometime in 2012! 

Stampin' Up! is on a roll!!

Completely new and redesigned Annual Catalog, many new products, new Seasonal Catalogs, new digital crafting, and the list continues to grow!  Actually, Stampin' Up! has its finger on the pulse of the rubber stamping industry, and knows that the industry is headed at a fast pace into digital stamping!   Stampin' Up! is so supportive of its Demonstrators and provides us, and we provide you, with state-of-the-art opportunities.  If you have yet to purchase Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio or My Digital Studio Express, you DO NOT want to miss this opportunity. 

"What is this opportunity?", you ask!

Here's your answer:

 Purchase My Digital Studio (item 118108) or My Digital Studio Express (item 124483) between today and until the MDS 2 launches (sometime in 2012; could be next week!), and your upgrade to MDS 2 is FREE when it becomes available (a $19.95 US value). 

Want MORE details?  Here they are!
  1. If you purchase the My Digital Studio software between May 8 and the release of MDS 2, you’ll receive an e-mail when the MDS 2 FREE upgrade is ready. It will include instructions on how to download your FREE --upgrade.
  2. My Digital Studio ($79.95) and My Digital Studio Express ($39.95) will remain at their retail prices during this offer.
  3. The upgrade to MDS 2 is only available via download.
  4. This offer is not available to those who purchased the My Digital Studio software before May 8, 2012.
"How does this help me with my digital crafting?", you ask.  Let me tell you.

The upcoming MDS 2 will provide you with the ability to:

  • Design in spreads
  • Create with custom canvas sizes
  • Add more than one color to a single stamp image
  • Resize vector stamp images while keeping them crisp
  • See color combination suggestions
  • Receive much more

  • What do you need to do?

    You must purchase the My Digital Studio or My Digital Studio Express software during the offer time frame to be eligible for the FREE upgrade. The offer is not available for those using the downloadable free trial version of My Digital Studio Express and have not purchased the software. It’s not available for those who have purchased content discs and have not purchased the software.


    Click HERE to purchase now, or wait and pay more!

    God's Blessings!

    

    No comments: