Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Digital Studio Scrapbook Page

It has been a while since I posted a scrapbook page that I developed with My Digital Studio (MDS), therefore, I made one and am sharing it with you today.  After using the Stampin' Up! MDS, I think I will not return to paper scrapbook pages as the software is easy to use and you can create pages a lot faster than when using paper.

The theme of this scrapbook page is my spring flowers.  I planted a Butterfly Bush this Spring, and it truly is attracting butterflies; some that I've not seen often. 



The background paper is from the Twitterpated Kit Digital Download (129332), Twitterpated Designer Series Paper, Twitterpated - 7 design.  The Opacity of this design was set at 62, which means to degree to which the paper is opaque.

Can you see what the second layer is?  Look closely and you'll see it is a picture of a Hibiscus flower.  I enlarged the picture to cover the background paper and set the Opacity at 42.  It is a picture of the same Hibiscus plant, but a different flower than that in the right photo box.

The other pictures are of my Peach Cobbler Butterfly Bush, which is attracting beautiful butterflies. 

If you've not tried the My Digital Studio Express Trail for 30 days FREE, I strongly encourage you to do so. 

I hope you enjoy the scrapbook page.  If you have questions, click on the "Ask Questions" button along the bottom of the header of this blog.



God's Blessings!


Guneaux Designs

No comments: