Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

GREETING CARD IDEA - STAMPIN UP PAISLEY PETALS

My greeting card idea for today focuses on the beautiful, beautiful Stampin Up Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP) that becomes available April 1 through April 30, 2011.  I am excited that this DSP will be in the upcoming 2011-2012 Stampin Up Idea Book and Catalog and therefore be available for a year!  Purchase the DSP in April; I promise you won't be disappointed.

This greeting card features various papers of the Paisley Petals DSP.  I thought last summer's Stampin Up Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack was tops, but after seeing and working with the Paisley Petals, I completely changed my mind.  I am so in love with this paper.  Here's my first share that features Paisley Petals.



To emphasize the beautiful light blue DSP, I used Stampin Up Glitter, Fine Cosmo, Light Blue around the border of the Framed Tulips  embossing on the card front.  I also used the glitter on the inside of the card in the debossed tulips.  The "for you" sentiment on the card front is from the Stampin Up Elements of Style stamp set, and is built up with Stampin Up Dimensionals

To enhance the flower on the top card layer, I cut an additional, identical flower, applied Crystal Effects, and adhered it over the orignial flower with Dimensionals.  Also used on the card front is the Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon and Brads from the Subtles Collection.  The primary card stock for this greeting card is Tangerine Tango, and for the inside it is River Rock

Buy all Stampin Up Supplies Here!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin Up Demonstrator in Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DEVINE PROVIDENCE!

No comments: