Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Stampin' Up! Creative Elements - You Mean the World to Me

Don't you just love the new Stampin' Up! Creative Elements Stamp SetBuy this set as you'll find several uses for it.  My Stampin' Up! Greeting Card today features this stamp set along with the Stampin' Up! Word Play Stamp Set

I used two stamp images from the Creative Elements set, the flower and flourish flair (my name for the stamp).  I inked the flower in Island Indigo Ink and stamped it on Whisper White cardstock three times.  I cut out the three flowers, leaving one for the bottom layer.  Then I cut out the the middle section of the second flower and the very center part of the third flower, assembling them with Stampin' Up! Dimensionals to give the flower a 3-D effect.

I inked the flourish flair stamp with Pool Party Ink and stamped randomly onto the Pool Party Cardstock, which is the base for the card.  I added six strips of Rich Razzelberry Cardstock to the top and side of the card and embellished them with the Creative Elements flower and Island Indigo flowers made with the Boho Blossoms Punch

The sentiment, You Mean the World to Me, from the Word Play stamp set, was stamped onto Pool Party cardstock with Island Indigo ink and mounted onto Rich Razzelberry and Island Indigo cardstock.  Lastly, Basic Pearls Jewels were added for an additional embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my creation.  Don't waste time searching for the products used in this project.  Just click on the links and you'll be taken directly to the product at my on-line store.


God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL

FIRM RELIANCE ON DIVINE PROVIDENCE!

ENJOY MAKING STAMPIN' UP! GREETING CARDS!

No comments: