Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beyond the Garden DSP Greeting Card

What design within the Stampin' Up! Beyond the Garden DSP is your favorite for creating greeting cards?  It's difficult to pick one, isn't it?  I love all of the designs, but I must say I especially love the Pacific Point designs.  Needless to say, that is the design I picked for this card.

This greeting card is quite simple.  I used one of the Pacific Point floral designs to create the first and only layer on the Pacific Point Card Stock.  For the center of the flowers, I placed a Pacific Point Corduroy Button.  Here's the card:


Down the left side of the card is Whisper White Organza Ribbon that I twisted and adhered to the DSP.  The center piece of the card is a Pacific Point Card Stock square that is covered with a Whisper White Card Stock square from which I punched four flowers.  Above the two squares is a cutout from the Stampin' Up! Flower Burst Embosslit Die.  The Flower Burst is embossed with the new and wonderful Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi Embossing PowderHave you used this embossing powder?  If so, what are your thoughts?  Back to the card - the sentiment, "the earth laughs in flowers" is from the new Stampin' Up! Fabulous Florets Stamp Set. 

I hope Stampin' Up! carries over the Fabulous Florets Stamp Set into the 2012 big catalog, don't you?  If you feel as I do, let's send Stampin' Up! an email requesting it to include this set in the big catalog.

You can purchase the products highlighted and linked directly to my 24/7 store.  Just place your cursor over the links and left click.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DIVINE PROVIDENCE!

Try your hand at creating this Stampin' Up! Greeting Card made with the Beyond the Garden DSP!

No comments: