Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Stampin' Up! Countryside "Happy Birthday" Greeting Card

Being from the country, I am naturally attracted to the Stampin' Up! Countryside Stamp Set, which I used to make this "Happy Birthday" greeting card.
 


I used the Stampin' Up! Markers - Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Real Red, Soft Suede, Bravo Burgundy, and Marina Mist - for the truck and sentiment.  For the truck's hubcaps, I used the Stampin' Up! Silver Fox Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink.  The cardstock used for the card is Whisper White, Certainly Celery, and Marina Mist.  The Stampin' Up! Corner Punch was used to create the photo corners on the card.  I added a Marina Mist balloon onto the truck's antenna, a stamp from My Digital Studio.  Lastly, the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Curly Cute Stamp Set.

Buy your Stampin' Up! products HERE.  Click on the links and you'll be taken directly to the products used for this project.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DIVINE PROVIDENCE!

ENJOY MAKING STAMPIN' UP! GREETING CARDS!

No comments: