Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Stampin' Up! On the Grow - "Key to my Scooter"

I have been wanting to create a Stampin' Up! greeting card using the Stampin' Up! On the Grow stamp set, so I finally found time to make one.  The card is a Center Step Card that features the upcoming Border Lace Ribbon Punch (item # 122362) that debuts with the Idea Book and Catalog on July 1.  I titled the card  "Key to my Scooter".  That is why a  Stampin' Up! Trinket Key is placed at the bottom of the card with Daffodil Delight Ribbon.


I used the Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils to color the scooter and the flowers in the bottom left corner.  I used the Stampin' Up! Brayer to create the remainder of the background, excluding the trees.  I used the upcoming Border Lace Ribbon Punch (item # 122362) to create the lace ribbon on both side of the center fold, cutting out a center lace piece and adding it over either the So Saffron or Wild Wasabi  Designer Series Papers (Patterns Stack - Subtles).  For the two flowers at the bottom of the card, I cut an outer and center piece of a portion of the lace and cut, folded, and glued them to made the flowers.  I think they are cute, don't you?

The following picture shows the inside of the card, which features the vase of flowers from the Stampin' Up! On the Grow stamp set.


 
When creating a card, I never plan a complete card before developing it.  I let my mind and hands do the creating as I go along.  I really like the way this one turned out.  What do you think?

Buy the Stampin' Up! products used in this project by placing your cursor over the highlighted items.  Click and you'll be taken directly to the on-line product for ordering.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DIVINE PROVIDENCE!

 HAVE FUN MAKING STAMPIN' UP! GREETING CARDS!

No comments: