Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stampin' Up! Greeting Card - Strength and Hope

My greeting card share for today features the Stampin' Up! Strength and Hope stamp set, and it spotlights the Mosaic Technique


I used Stampin' Up! Watercolor Paper and divided the paper into section using the Tombow Liquid Glue and a white glitter.  After the glue dried, I used Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Up! Ink and the Stampin' Up! Aqua Painter to watercolor the sections within the card.  Afterwards, I used various "word stamps" to stamp onto the lighter sections.  Then I added onto the middle of the card the butterfly from the Strength and Hope stamp set.

I wish you could see this card in person as it's really beautiful.  Purchase your Stampin' Up! Products by placing your cursor onto the product names and left clicking.  You'll be taken directly to the product to purchase. 
God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DIVINE PROVIDENCE!

Make greeting cards with Stampin' Up! products!




No comments: