Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Stampin' Up! Sun Garden Greeting Card

Thanks for stopping in to see my Stampin' Up! Greeting Cards!  Today's share was created with the latest My Digital Studio (MDS) download, the Sun Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP).  Isn't the paper beautiful?  And the download is just $4.95 (USA) for 12 designs!


I embellished this card with flowers I made by using the Stampin' Up! Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.  The flowers are setting on top of three layers of cardstock cut out with the Stampin' Up! Top Note Bigz Die.  The greenery is from the Stampin' Up! Two-Step Bird Punch.  The cardstock used is from the new In-Color Collection, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral.

As I was making the card, I searched for some matching ribbon.  Well, the ribbon I found is a perfect match; however, it is retired.  Hope you enjoyed the card.

Buy the Stampin' Up! products used for this project by clicking on the links above.  You will be taken directly to the on-line product.

Come back for more features of the Sun Garden DSP from MDS.

Until next time:

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL


FIRM RELIANCE ON DIVINE PROVIDENCE!

HAVE FUN MAKING STAMPIN' UP! GREETING CARDS!


No comments: