Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beautiful Season: Stampin Up Christmas Card

Thanks for stopping by to see my Stampin' Up! Christmas card for today.  If I have to say so myself, I think this is another beautiful card.

This card features the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Season stamp set.  I love holly leaf stamps.  They are so Christmas!  And the beautiful bird in this stamp is different from a typical Cardinal that we think of around Christmas; however, he is so cute on the holly branch.

The "A Gift for You" sentiment is from the same Beautiful Season stamp set.  I love how Stampin' Up!'s stamp sets coordinate so well.  I occasionally have to remind myself of this as I can take that for granted after using Stampin' Up! stamps for so long. 

To make the card, I used Wild Wasabi Card Stock for the card base. I embellished the card base with the pine cones from the Pines and Poinsettias stamp set to which I added Dazzling Diamonds.  The mat behind the bird and holly was made with Real Red Card Stock that I embellished with the new Stampin' Up! Snow Burst Embossing Folder.  And the card is topped off with a Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon bow.  I hope you enjoy the card enough to CASE it, and come back for tomorrow's feature.

Buy Stampin' Up! Products by either clicking on the links above or clicking HERE.
God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL 


No comments: