Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stampin' Up! Holiday Stockings Christmas Cards

I wanted to share today my darling Christmas cards that I made for my grandson and granddaughter by using the Stampin' Up! Holiday Stockings Bigz L DieWhen I make cards for my grandchildren, I make them exactly the same.  I don't want one of them to think my affection for the other is different, which it isn't.  I love my grandchildren so immensely!  I wish the love that every child receives could be equivalent to or more than my intense love for my children and grandchildren.  
Now, let me share information about the cards.  The primary papers used are the Red Glimmer and Silver Glimmer PapersThe insides of the cards (text covered) feature a design from the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, and include more Red Glimmer Paper.

I left the inside top of the stocking's toe unglued so I could insert a gift.











The back side of the cards features the same design from the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper.

Enjoy!!



BUY STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS HERE!






 God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL


CLICK ON THE LINKS WITHIN THE POST TO BUY STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS!

No comments: