Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Stampin' Up! Snowman Greeting Card - Iris Folding



I hope you had a great weekend, and thanks for stopping in to see this Stampin' Up! greeting card that features the art of iris folding.  I really like the card, and I think it's very cute, don't you?  Have you created greeting cards featuring the art of iris folding?  If not, I encourage you to give it a try; it is so fun and you get such a feeling of accomplishment.  There are a lot of good patterns on the Internet to use.  I have created my own patterns before, but this snowman is not one of mine. 

As for the design of the card, the base is Garden Green card stock and the first layer is Real Red card stock.  The Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper was used for the snowman's hat and scarf, as well as the photo corner pieces.  The rim of the hat is made with the Silver Glimmer Paper.

The snowman's body is made with Whisper White card stock that was embossed with the Snow Burst Embossing Folder.  Enjoy!

Purchase the products used for this project by clicking on the product links and you'll to be taken to my Stampin' Up! on-line store.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL

No comments: