Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Beautiful Wings, Paisley Petals, and With All My Heart

Who doesn't love butterflies and the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Wings Embosslit?  I see no hands raised (lol).  Well, I love this embosslit and I purposely plant butterfly plants and bushes in my garden so I can enjoy the butterflies and their remarkable beauty.  Today's card share is all about butterflies.  The Stampin' Up! Beautiful Wings Embosslit did all the work for me.  I hope this embosslit never goes away!  

Other Stampin' Up! supplies used is the absolutely gorgeous Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP).  What a popular DSP!  The With All My Heart Stamp Set is featured on the card with the floral stamp image and the greeting.  I covered the stamped floral layer with Stampin' Up! Paper Vellum to tone it down, and I think it worked beautifully.  The second picture is a different angle of the card so you can see the dimensions.  Enjoy!


Buy Stampin' Up! Products HERE

(Click on the pictures to enlarge them.)

No comments: