Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Card

"There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it." — Chinese Proverb

Are you getting ready for Mother's Day?  It is just around the corner on May 13th.  Mother's Day is one of the most celebrated holidays in the United States.  It is an occasion where Moms are shown the upmost respect and given tribute for all they do for their family.  I hope you are planning a lovely day for your Mom!

This Happy Mother's Day card is a digital one made with Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio (MDS).  It features the Attic Boutique Digital Kit.  The Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Mini Catalog expires on April 30.  That is one of the great things about MDS; products can expire or retire, but as long as you have the digital download of them, it doesn't matter.  The digital downloads NEVER expire!  One such item on this card is the Corner Punch that retired last year.  I have it as a digital download, so I can use in when creating with MDS.


 Share with me what you plan to give your Mom on Mother's Day!  I wish I could give my Mom something great; however, she is in heaven.  I hope you enjoy today's card.



 REMINDER

Are you ready for the upcoming release of retiring Stampin' Up! accessories?  Did you know that Stampin' Up! is discontinuing the Definitely Decorative Decor Elements and Simply Adorned jewelry lines?  The lists of the retiring items are scheduled to post here sometime on Wednesday, April 25! 
It is urgent that you order the items that you want from these lists as they will be available only while supplies last.  So be on the lookout during Wednesday this week.


No comments: