Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday Greeting Card - Extreme Dirt Bike

This Stampin' Up! Birthday Greeting Card features the Extreme Dirt Bike stamp, and the card is for my grandson.  Today is my special grandson's birthday, and he is into dirt bikes, four-wheelers, and anything that has wheels (lol).  And he's only 11 years old.  Now he doesn't fly in the air yet, but I'm sure there will come a time when he will!  But he is very special, so according to Nana, he deserves it all.



I used sponging, brayering, and embossing to create this greeting card.  Trying to replicate a bike chain and wheels on the left-side of the card, I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch , the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, and the 1/2" Circle Punch

HOPE MY CREATION INSPIRES YOU!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DIVINE PROVIDENCE

No comments: