Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Stampin' Up! Pocketfull of Posies - Tutorial on Folded Card

I hope all had a good weekend making Stampin' Up! greeting cards!  I spent the weekend remodeling my craft room.  Once finished, I'll post pictures for you.

My greeting card share features the Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper (DSP) that becomes available on July 1.  I used one sheet of the designs from the DSP to create this folded happy birthday
card.

The sentiment at the card's top is from the Birthday Bliss Stamp Set, which retires midnight (MT) on June 30.  The sentiment at the card's bottom is from the hostess stamp set, Swirls & Curls VersesThe Stampin' Up! Bigz XL Table Setting was used for the tags for both sentiments.  This Big Shot Table Setting Die also retires on June 30 and it's available on sale now for $25.77, a savings of $17.18.  You only have 10 more days to purchase these Stampin' Up products!

I used the upcoming Border Lace Ribbon Punch (item # 122362) to decorate along the front and inside folds of the card.  When I first got this punch, I wasn't sure about it.  Now, I love it!

TUTORIAL ON FOLDING THE CARD: 

1.  Cut a piece of DSP to 9" x 12".
2.  Fold this sheet in half lengthwise and unfold.
3.  Fold opposite corners in to meet the centerfold.
4.  Fold the bottom edge to meet the top edge, creating a fold perpendicular to the existing centerfold.
5.  Fold in half, left to right, along the original center fold, to form the card.
6.  Apply adhesive on the inside edges to secure the card.
7.  Decorate as desired.

Buy Stampin' Up! products here!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Parrish, Florida


FIRM RELIANCE ON DIVINE PROVIDENCE

Enjoy making Stampin' Up! Greeting Cards!


No comments: