Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stampin' Up! Christmas Greeting Card

I love creating with the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio!  This beautiful card incorporates many elements from many stamps, punches, and embellishments.  Look closely at the card and see how many elements you can find.  Some are very small, so scan slowly (lol).  Some of the elements are from the free digital downloads that Stampin' Up! gave you during the Digital Scrapbooking Day.


OK, what do you think?  If you've not used your My Digital Studio to create cards, I encourage you to give it a try!  If you've not purchased it, you're missing out!!

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love this MDS page Beverly!! I am doing something like this at this moment, but like how you did your snow better. How did you create your snow so it has the hills and valleys?