Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stampin' Up! Pines & Poinsettia

So, my friends, how are you progressing with making your Stampin' Up! Christmas cards?  Let me share one that you can duplicate easily.


I made this card with the beautiful Stampin' Up! Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP).  The card base is Real Red cardstock that is layered with a design from the DSP.  On the left side is a Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, and DSP mat to which I added a Real Red Satin Ribbon bow.  The card's dominate piece is from the Stampin' Up! Pines and Poinsettia stamp set.  I used several Stampin' Write Markers to ink the stamp before stamping it onto Whisper White cardstock, which I matted with Real Red cardstock and embellished with the superb Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds Glitter


I think it is a beautiful card and easy to make.  Now it's your turn!

Purchase the products used for this project by clicking on the above links or by visiting my on-line store here.

God's Blessings!
Guneaux Designs by Beverly Polen
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in FL

No comments: