Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Heartfelt Creations Camelia Carnation Collection

Welcome, all!  I am sharing another card I made while serving as a “Dirty Girl” for Splitcoaststampers.  I made the card in May, and it is a Mother’s Day card.  I made it with the Heartfelt Creations Camelia Carnation Collection (HFC).  I saw a card on the HFC site and decided to case it, with a few exceptions.  This card is the result.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Word for the Day

COLOSSIANS 2:6

“SO THEN, JUST AS YOU RECEIVED CHRIST JESUS AS LORD, CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN HIM.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------





I cut an 8-1/2″ x 6″ piece of white cardstock and scored it at the 3″ and 7-3/4″ measurements for the card base.  I cut a 6″ x 2-1/2″ piece of white cardstock and die cut a border using the HFC Fleur Border Basics Dies.  I attached that to the card base on the right side.  Then I added HFC patterned paper over the border and to the left side of the card base.


I die cut a circular and square piece of HFC patterned paper, sponged the edges with green and pink ink, and attached them to the left side of the card.  Then the fun began!  I stamped carnation images with a peach ink onto white cardstock, die cut them using carnations dies, and sponged peach ink over the floral die cuts.  I used an HFC Shaping Mold to form the flowers and adhered them together according to size.  I did the same for the leaves.  I attached the flowers along the die cut white border.  Shaping paper flowers is something I need to work on!



To finish the card, I fussy cut two butterflies from the Carnation patterned paper, covered them with glossy accents, and attached them over the two butterflies on the left side of the card.  I added a sentiment from the same patterned paper.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supplies

Ink:  Memento New Sprout, SU Peekaboo Peach, ColorBox Rouge
Paper:  Neenah Solar White Cardstock, HFC Camelia Carnation Collection Patterned Paper
Accessories:  HFC Camelia Collection Dies, Fleur Border Basics Dies, HFC Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Dies, HFC 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold,  Glossy Accents (on butterflies), Sponge Daubers, Dries Clear Glue, Be Creative Adhesive
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Butterfly_1_1

God’s Blessings!
Stamping With Guneaux Designs By Beverly Polen
Firm Reliance on Divine Providence!

Heartfelt Creations Camelia Carnation Collection

2 comments:

Nstiz said...

How beautiful this is! WOW on your carnations, so beautifully formed and love the papers you chose for this magnificent card! This is gorgeous!

Dandi93 said...

So pretty Bev, your carnations are amazing